Last Modified: March 28, 2018
This policy and our Terms of Service describe the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this website www.masterandthelittlemonk.com (the “Website”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by the Company.
This policy does not apply to information we collect offline or through any other means, or to information collected by any other company or third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
2. No Information Collected from Children Under the Age of 18
No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about you to the Company, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information the Company Collects About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
· Information you provide to us.
· Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses and cookies.
· Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to the Company
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· When you purchase a book or other product through our Website you must provide payment information to the payment website - for example, your credit card information, such as card number, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address.
5. Details of Website Usage, IP Addresses and Cookies
· Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
· Speed up your searches.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
6. How the Company Uses Collected Information
The information we collect, about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, is used by the Company to:
· provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· send you information on products and services and events of companies involved in marketing programs with the Company, pertaining to your stated preferences.
· present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
· carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· notify you about changes to our service.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
· Contractors and service providers we use to perform various functions necessary to support our business. For example, to ship items and process credit cards.
· Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of REVERIE MOON’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by of REVERIE MOON about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
· Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of REVERIE MOON, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices About How the Company Uses and Discloses Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by the Company, you can opt-out of receiving e‑mail information from us other than the e-mail informing you of the completion of user registration, correction of user data, or change of password by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes. If you have forgotten your password, once you have tried to register and failed, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reach a page on which you can submit your e-mail address. Your user name and password then will be e-mailed to you.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
10. California Privacy Rights
We do not disclose any information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: 232 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
11. Links to Other Websites
12. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
14. Contact Information